Locata® Detectable Warning Mesh
Anyone who is searching for a product to aid the detection of underground buried utilities during construction process needs to take Locata® Detectable Warning Mesh into consideration.
Locata® Detectable Warning Mesh features a detectable tracer wire which can be picked up from the surface to help warn as to the presence of underground utilities that you are looking to protect. Cable detection tools can then be used to help locate these buried utilities before work is carried out, reducing the chance of accidental damage occurring.
This detectable mesh can be printed with a warning message of your choice and comes in bright colours so as to provide a clear visual warning of underground service lines in addition to its detectable properties.
Locata® Detectable Warning Mesh is intended to be installed a specific distance above service lines to help provide excavators with as early a warning as possible; further reducing the likelihood of accidental damage occurring.
Many Locata® Detectable Warning Mesh customers look to team up this product with our Stokbord Cable Cover and Tapetile products to add additional levels of protection for underground utilities.
Key Functions & Benefits
The primary functions and benefits of Locata® Detectable Warning Mesh compared to alternative products are listed below:
- Detectable –Fitted with a steel tracer wire which can be detected from the surface ;
- Size Options – Available in a number of different widths depending upon the needs of the project;
- Custom Text – Specify the text and language used on the warning mesh. It may be used to help identify the buried utilities being protected;
- Bright Colours – Available in a wide range of bright colours to aid visual discovery during excavation work. Colours can be chosen by the client;
- Compliance – Locata® Detectable Warning Mesh complies with ENA TS 12-23 and EN 12613:2009
- DNOs – Specified and approved by Distribution Network Operators
We are UK Pioneers in Recycled Plastic Products
Find out what makes us unique as your damage prevention solutions provider.
Sustainability at heart
Environmental impact is at the forefront of our minds and the centre of our business model, and the materials we use are just one part of our vision for sustainability.
Decades of expertise
We’ve been developing damage prevention solutions for more than 40 years, so we know how to help our customers choose the right solution for them.
We were pioneers in damage prevention when we started, and we’re proud to still be ahead of the industry in developing cutting edge solutions.
Quality as standard
We don’t compromise on quality, offering solutions that are built to withstand heavy use, prevent damage and promote safer working for years to come.
Doing our part
At Centriforce, we’re proud that our products are manufactured using recycled plastic - putting our customers and the planet at the heart of what we do.
Want to talk?
For all enquiries, the Centriforce team is here to help