Working at Centriforce Products Limited
As a company we are committed to our core values in all that we do with a clear focus on our people and our customers.
Honesty & Integrity
We expect all of our employees to promote the highest standards of honesty and integrity. This includes conducting business with all internal and external stakeholders with clear and honest communication.
We recognise that our goals can only be achieved through the collaborative efforts of our employees. Teamwork is a very important element of our culture, for which we will create and maintain an environment where the safety of all employees is paramount, and where we work with mutual respect, support and trust.
We want all our employees to have pride in their work and perform to the best of their abilities. We are committed to providing our employees with the resources and support required for success. To be able to adapt to the company’s growth, we need our staff to be proactive, have a ‘can-do’ attitude, be open-minded, show commitment and look to continuously learn, innovate and improve.
We expect all of our employees to accept responsibility for their actions and the quality of their work. This includes upholding and reinforcing our core values. We expect everyone to work by following our company procedures, always ensuring their own safety and that of their colleagues. We do not tolerate internal politics, cliques, pointing blame at others or taking undue credit.
We recognise that Centriforce functions in a dynamic and competitive business environment. To succeed we must respond to the needs of our customers, and maintain a culture which encourages decision making, agility and innovation, speed and flexibility, with minimal bureaucracy. Our key focus is commercial success.
As a leading manufacturer within recycled plastics, we are an innovative and forward-thinking employer who offers a variety of fantastic and exciting positions in both ‘hands-on’ factory-based roles or critical business ‘behind the scene’ roles within an office environment.
With ambitious growth plans for the future of our business we strive to support all of our employees with continuous training and learning opportunities and actively encourage staff wellbeing to ensure that we are all moving forward together as a team to achieve our goals.
If you would like to work for an organisation that values its staff and is committed to developing and growing talent, then check out our vacancies.
Why work for Centriforce?
- Operating for over 40 years, Centriforce is one of the UK’s first pioneers of plastic recycling and reprocessing
- We are an established and successful business with significant plans for growth.
- We invest in our team, offering opportunities for professional growth
- We run a wide operation, offering many different roles to fit you and your career aspirations
- Based just outside Liverpool City centre, we are a couple of minutes away from the lively and vibrant city, but with the benefit of easy access routes via car & train and free onsite parking, giving you the best of both worlds.
- We are a friendly and inclusive employer
- We offer a competitive package of benefits to our employees
If you would like to learn more about any of our advertised roles, please contact HR on +44 (0) 151 207 8114 for an informal chat.
No Agencies please