Stokbord® recycled plastic sheet and board can also be made from high density polyethylene and polypropylene when higher rigidity is required from the product.
This higher specification sheet and board is made exclusively from recycled high density polyethylene and polypropylene which provides a better property profile for higher performance applications.
These recycled plastic boards are custom manufactured to specific dimensions and can be produced in a variety of different surface colours and finishes.
Stokbord HD and PP is custom manufactured to meet client requirements and available in a range of widths, lengths and thicknesses. Contact sales for further information and advice.
Stokbord HD and Stokbord PP is normally made with a smooth surface finish, but the process is versatile enough to allow different surface and material colours, different surface finishes and different property profiles.
As Stokbord has been manufactured over many years, its applications are extremely diverse and include
- Agriculture and equestrian use for animal pens and housings
- Wall lining,
- Vehicle and trailer lining
- Packaging, protection and materials handling
- Ground protection and ramps
- Ecological fencing and barriers
- + numerous bespoke applications
Stokbord HD and Stokbord PP are manufactured to specific client requirements and standards. Centriforce can provide advice and guidance regarding specifications, test methods and availability of suitable raw materials.
Stokbord®, the original and still the best recycled plastic panels
- Tough, durable and maintenance free
- Rot proof and long lasting
- Easy to fabricate by welding, routing, cutting and bonding
- 100% recycled plastics from high grade feed stocks
- Available in a range of colours, finishes and sizes*
- Lower whole-life costs compared to timber and ply wood
- Can be more cost effective when used to replace steel and aluminium
* subject to minimum order quantities