Duraplas® recycled plastic wood profiles and planks are a safe and sustainable alternative to timber offering many highly desirable advantages when compared to traditional materials.
Duraplas® profiles has been proven in use over many years of outdoor applications such as boardwalks, pontoons, platforms, signs, fences and outdoor or street furniture.
Centriforce recycled plastic wood is favoured by UK fabricators as the material of choice. This is due to the company's high quality manufacturing methods and careful control of raw materials - producing the UK's highest quality recycled plastic profiles. Manufactured from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic, the material is sourced exclusively from UK material which otherwise end up in landfill or exported (e.g. milk bottles and containers).
Centriforce is the only UK recycled plastic manufacturer able to offer coloured profiles in red, yellow, green and blue as well as the traditional browns and blacks. Other colours are available subject to minimum order quantities (more details available on request)
Applications of our Profiles and Planks
- Fencing, including post and rail, birdsmouth, picket and panel
- Walkways and pedestrian bridges
- Outdoor furniture
- Signage substrates
- Bird hides
- Viewing platforms
- Waste bins
Profiles & Planks
- Recycled HDPE
- Textured / Slip Resistant
- 140 x 18mm
- 140 x 24mm
- 140 x 24mm T&G
- 140 x 38mm
- 90 x 38mm
- 90 x 90mm
- 60 x 60mm
Centriforce is the only UK recycled plastic manufacturer able to offer profiles in the colours of red, green, blue and yellow. Other colours are available to order subject to minimum order quantities.
- Lower whole-life costs than timber
- Visually similar to timber with a choice of surface finishes and colours
- Available in a range of bright, primary colours
- Extremely tough and durable but easy to handle and install
- UV-resistant, splinter free, crack-proof and requires little or no maintenance.
- Rot and algae-proof, insect resistant
- Completely inert-no chemical leach into soil or water.
- Resistant to graffiti and more resilient to other types of vandalism;
- Less flammable, it falls under Rating Class 3 in accordance with BS476.
- Solid plastic profiles in particular are more difficult to ignite than timber.