You will be the first point of contact for all incoming product enquires and customer/supplier support enquiries for our customers. Answering incoming calls, you will deal with all enquiries in a timely and polite manner providing a first-class customer service to both internal and external customers. You will be responsible for efficiently handling incoming orders and overseeing the entire order process through to delivery, to ensure customer satisfaction. In addition, you will provide administrative support to the sales team and other colleagues as and when required.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Develop relationships with customers to maximise satisfaction levels and manage expectations.
- Utilise and maintain the CRM system for customer knowledge and management review.
- Organise sample requests for customers when required to do so.
- Actively promote and sell our products to customers when the opportunity arises.
- Research potential export markets and business opportunities
- Liaise with transport companies and goods out to ensure we deliver orders on time and to budget.
- Raise works orders for production, ensuring all relevant information is provided.
- Liaise with scheduling department to ensure all orders are made on time
- Deal with customer complaints professionally and efficiently
- Maintain the Sales Office filing system to a high standard.
- Attend any necessary training programmes identified by the company.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced Customer Service/Sales environment (preferably within manufacturing)
- Experience working with letters of credit and export documentation would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills (knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Team player but also able to work on their own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
If you are an experienced Customer Service/Sales Administrator with excellent communication skills and an eagerness to learn and develop then get in touch.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Candidates must be committed to working to the company core values of honesty and integrity, teamwork, performance, personal accountability and customer focus.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Learning & development opportunities
- Good transport links
Centriforce Product Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Download: Customer Service/Sales Administrator (Sheet) – March 2020
To apply for this role, please attach a current CV and covering letter below.