Tapetile® cable protection tape is manufactured from high impact recycled polyethylene polymers. Tapetile is a more flexible product supplied in roll format for quick and easy application. Suitable for low voltage, 11kV, street lighting, telecoms/fibre optics cables, gas pipe and water piping.
Tapetile (sometimes known as 'tile tape') cable protection tape is a flexible product supplied in roll format. Tapetile is manufactured from heavy duty, recycled polyethylene polymers and, while flexible enough to be delivered on a roll, provides a high level of durability and protection to buried utilities. Extremely cost-effective in use, the tape is designed to provide a clear visual warning when uncovered.
Tape Tile Specifications
Tapetile cable marker tape available in standard sizes of:
- 40 metres x 150mm x 2.5mm
- 40 metres x 200mm x 2.5mm
Please Note: Other sizes for Fibre Optic, Gas and Water pipe protection are available on request.
Tapetile underground warning tape can be produced up to:
- 4mm thickness and 600mm width.
Applications of Cable Protection Rolls
- Electric: Red/Brown background with yellow tape/black lettering
- Fibre Optic: Green Background with black lettering
- Gas: Yellow background with black lettering
- Water: Blue background with black lettering
Tapetile warning tape is available in other colours upon request and can be custom made for utilities and contractors anywhere in the world.
Cable Protection Rolls Standards
Approved by utilities worldwide.
Where specified, Tapetile (previously known as Centritile) cable tape complies with ENATS 12-23.
Tapetile® is a registered trademark of Centriforce Products Limited.
- Gives the clearest warning to third parties and can be custom made with sizes to suit
- Contains company logo in bold warning text for clear identification
- Damage to cables less likely therefore reducing the cost of repairs and supply disruption
- Lightweight and easy to install irrespective of weather conditions
- Durable with good impact resistance
- Rotproof and resistant to wide range of soil conditions
- Extremely cost effective in use