Stokbord® recycled plastic sheet and board is UK manufactured and established as the best value, general purpose recycled sheet on the market.
Manufactured exclusively by Centriforce Products from 100% recycled plastic, Stokbord is an extremely versatile material which can be fabricated into a wide range of shapes and forms using standard cutting and jointing techniques.
Proven in use over many years, Stokbord recycled plastic sheet (occasionally written as Stockboard or stock board) is used in a wide range of performance applications and is often selected to replace traditional materials such as timber, plywood, concrete and even steel.
- Sheet Size: 2440 x1220mm (8’x4’)
- Thickness: offered as standard in 6, 9, 12 and 18mm thickness
- Standard finish: Stokbord emboss
- Colours: Black and grey
Note. Stokbord can be custom manufactured and supplied in other sheet sizes, thicknesses, colours and finishes, subject to minimum order sizes. More information is available from Customer Service
Stokbord has been widely used in a large number of applications over many years. It is extensively used in agriculture and equestrian applications, with uses including:
- sheep and pig pens
- poultry housings cattle races
- gates and fencing
- floor, wall cladding and lining
- stable lining
Stokbord is also frequently used in construction and industrial settings including:
- Fencing and barriers
- Cable and pipe protection
- Ground protection
- Wall cladding
- Protective packaging
- + many bespoke applications
Centriforce has been manufacturing Stokbord for many years and has developed a range of specifications which are unique to the application. Contact Centriforce for more information
Stokbord®, the original and still the best range of recycled plastic boards and sheets.
- Tough, durable and maintenance free
- Rot proof and long lasting
- Easy to fabricate by welding, routing, cutting and bonding
- 100% recycled plastics from high grade feed stocks
- Available in a range of colours, finishes and sizes*
- Lower whole-life costs compared to timber and ply wood
* subject to minimum order quantities