Groundmate® ground protection access mats are a temporary ground protection system developed to preserve grass surfaces and sensitive ground from machinery, light to medium weight vehicles and pedestrian traffic.
Manufactured in the UK from 100% recycled polyethylene, GroundMate ground protection mats are reusable again and again – and fully recyclable after use.
GroundMate turf protection mats provide both incredible value and efficient, temporary ground protection cover. Suitable for pedestrian and light to medium weight vehicular traffic. Now available in black, with an anti-slip tread pattern finish on one side and a 'diamond embossed' finish on the opposite side.
Typical pricing indication
|GroundMate||Ground Protection Mats||>20||£67|
|GroundMate||Ground Protection Mats||>40||£60|
|GroundMate||Ground Protection Mats||>200||Call / Contact us|
- Standard size 2300mm x 1220mm (approx. 8' x 4')
- Approx. weight – GroundMate® 32kgs
- Successfully tested on vehicles up to 30 tonnes, subject to local ground conditions
- Colour - Black
- Will not rot. Shelf life of 10 + years
- Durable in all weather conditions
- Fully UK manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene. 100% recyclable.
- Optional: 2 and 4-way connectors; top hat connectors; dragging hook.
GroundMate® is a registered trademark of Centriforce Products Limited.
Benefits of using access mats for ground protection
- Extremely cost effective in use (The UK's best value ground protection mat)
- Protects property and grounds from damage
- Provides secure access for vehicles and pedestrians over soft ground
- Avoids the need for expensive aluminium or heavy duty systems
- Simple to transport, carry, lay and store
- Fixing solutions available or can be overlaid
- Made from 100% British recycled materials and 100% recyclable after use.
- Rot proof, water resistant and tough – a better and more sustainable option than wood